My Scrap Stuff

Saturday, March 28, 2009

We're Back!!!

Having lunch at "Juniors". Brisket Sandwich, yumyum!
Look at us on GMA!!! From l-r, Penny (wearing blue), Me (grey) and Wendy (red). We are stars!

Me and Jenea Naquin in Brooklyn. Jenea is from Eunice but lives in Brooklyn. She works on contract for several designers. Some of the purses she worked on are featured at Henri Bendel and are going to be in an article in Elle Magazine! We had a great visit!


New York will never be the same now that the Fruge Girls have left!!! haha What a trip!!!! We walked all over Manhattan! As much as I am used to working out, I don't think I have ever walked so much in so many days! From the time we woke up, till we went to bed we were walking! And up and down those steps to the subway!!!! I kept reminding my sisters that they were put there to be our interval workouts!

Good Morning America was a blast! Got to see one of my favorite Country Artists, John Rich and was seen on TV by family and friends. My feet are blistered, I am sleep deprived and I have memories to fill 5 scrapbooks! Once I have recovered I will start scrappin and postin. Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

Lisa, I DVR'd the show that day and was so excited to see you on TV!!! You were right up in the front and in several shots!!! Looks like you ladies had a great time.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

So glad you had such a great trip and LOVE that y'all were on TV!!! Gotta bring some Cajun to those New Yorkers!!! How is school going for your daughter?? Year one is almost over!!!