My Scrap Stuff

Sunday, March 8, 2009

TM Mega Crop
















WOW, it sure flew by fast!!!! I cannot believe it has already come and gone. What a weekend it was! First of all--the girls at TM ROCK!!! Monica, Connie, Melissa, Wendy, JoDeen, Corinn, Mandi,Heather and Janet did a GREAT job keeping things going and organized this weekend. Thanks girls! Also, Heather B., and Lisa G from the 2008 design team worked their booties off to help the TM girls.





Anyway--I have to say, Friday night Toni Guillory and I shut it down at 2am. I knew I would do it at least one night. We also had a great class Friday for the Paris Travel Journal. Thank you to all who attended. It was a long class and I appreciated your attention. Yalls journals came out so good!





I promised some pictures of the layouts I did. I have a few finishing touches to do on my last one so I'll post it later this week. These are all single pages, I think I like scrappin one page layouts. Thanks for checking in and leave a comment if you can.

1 comment:

Heather Bares said...

wow, Lisa you managed to get quite a few layouts done!!!