My Scrap Stuff

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mega Crop Fun

Here are a few more pictures from the Mega Crop. This one is of my 2" partners in crime" from the mega crop. Heather worked all over the place for the whole crop and Lisa G. also worked her booty off but was my next door neighbor when we cropped.Go girls!
. Here is the official 2008 DT member Mega Crop photo. We all really missed Jeanne and Charlotte but tried to have enough fun all of us! Mandi-wow-she was a working girl! Not only is she good on the register, but she can really pose for a picture!

I just had to add this picture. Can you believe all the croppers?!? We had wall to wall scrappin going on! I even got Monica working it in the corner!
With all us scrapbookers in the room, can you believe Wendy and I didn't get any pictures from our Travel Journal class we taught! I couldn't believe I forgot to take pictures!!!! Oh well, we had a great time and will try to find out if any one else has pictures. Have a good day!


5 comments:

Heather Bares said...

I agree, I was seriously missing Jeanne and Charlotte. I love our *official* picture!!! What a fun weekend we had!!!

Kimo(don)2 said...

Girl...........it was a great weekend. I TRULY enjoyed visiting with you. You are so kind and you SMILE all the time! I enjoyed your company and hope we can crop again soon.

Lisa F. Hebert said...

I really enjoyed the class. The journal is beautiful. I can put all my pictures and keepsakes from this weekend in it. It was a fabulous weekend. Thanks

Charlotte Cramer said...

AAAAWWWW!!! It looks like yall had so much fun!!!!! Wish I could have been there!!!!!!!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Lisa, I feel like such a jackass that I missed the mega crop. I was all set to go, even though I had out of town relatives, but then Caroline's ride to her softball tournament in Crowley fell through and i realized that Anna had dancing pictures. I cried all weekend. But I am so glad you all had fun!!!