My Scrap Stuff

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Layouts from the weekend

This is one of the one page layouts I have done recently. I love this dotted swiss paper and it went with the pictures so well I just had to use it! I was able to get many angles of Jillian's baptism and enjoyed putting them all on this layout.
This layout was of Kevin's family. His father had had a heart attack and everyone came to Eunice when he was released from the hospital. He is doing fine and I was able to get a picture of them all!
This is a layout I have been waiting to try. As you can probably see, I don't like a lot of white space. But I felt that these pictures needed white space. I am so glad I recorded our annual process of dying eggs. Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

These are GREAT!! You're inspiring me to get going!!