My Scrap Stuff

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This past week

This past weekend, Jillian and I went to TM with Lauren and Sarah Rozas, for Wendy's Recipe Clipboard class. Everyone's came out so great! We all had different colors and themes, which is one of the things I love about many of the TM classes. You can have one pattern, and they let everyone pick out papers and embellishments to match their own needs. I am sure Janet will be posting everyones on the TM Scrap Happenings blog--check them all out! Anyway, I did this one. It is a Christmas gift for a very dear friend of mine who doesn't have a clue that I have this blog--so I can show it to you. The picture on the left is of her mom, (who died along with her husband, in a car accident when Charlette was 3) and the picture on the R is of Charlette and her daughter Melody. I can hardly wait to give it to her!! This is the Clipboard that Jillian made. It is for her godmother and my BFF. (she also doesn't know about this blog) The picture on the L is Pam when she was a child and the one on the R is of Pam and her 3 kids when they were little. I plan on both Pam and Charlette opening these together!!!
This is my last LO that I did. Rhett LOVES to play Paintball, especially when he is invited to join a friend on his Tournament Team. Since I don't go with them, I am not there to take pictures. Luckily someone took pictures at the last 2 tournaments and emailed them to him. This lo is a scraplift from Connie's last Designer's Eye class. It is from the GRUNGE lo. Thanks for the inspiration Connie!!! Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

your clipboards came out really nice!!!!! I made mine for a christmas gift too. I ended up buying another clipboard and made one for my other daughter too!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Lisa, the clipboards are so beautiful! What a thoughtful gift. Jillian is followin in your scrappin footsteps! See you tonight!