My Scrap Stuff

Friday, October 17, 2008

A few more layouts

This is my layout that I did at Treasured Memories in September. It was the September Calendar Layout taught by Wendy. I adore the papers and was glad to have a lo for our dressy pictures of our Cruise.
This is one of my last Christmas layouts. I have always been a chronological scrapper.
Since the Design Team, I have really ventured out and done lo's from different years and months. Saying all that--I am still wanting to complete my books by the years. These last 2 layouts have helped me complete my 2005 book. I started scrappin in 2001, so definitely have alot to go, but it feels great to have that year done. I am well on my way with my 2006 book.
Back to this layout--Jillian had gotten a trampoline for Christmas and the 3 teenage boys in our family decided to move the basketball goal near it and play trampoline basketball. They had a great time! I used Basic Grey from the Doner collection for my background paper. The scalloped paper is from the Office Lingo Collection from Pink Paislee. Then I added the trampoline and jump rubons. I think they are from Reminisce. I got them at Treasured Memories in the boys section. Thanks for checking my blog. God Bless!
This was the final 2005 Christmas layout. I used some circle frames from Technique Tuesday, inked them with the Fired Brick from Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I also used some of the Basic Grey papers from the Doner line for the stripes and I cut out the words gift, joy and season, backed them with chipboard and stickled the white word with clear stickles.

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

very nice layouts!!!!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Gorgeous Lisa!!!! I love your music playlist too!!!! See you next week!!!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Lisa, these are adorable! I especially like the trampoline layout! You've been a busy chickie! Must feel great to get another year done. Hope your daughter in Shreveport is doing well. I think of her often and wonder how she's doing. All the sacrifice and sleepless nights and endless hours of studying are worth it in the end. :) See ya next week!