My Scrap Stuff

Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Christmas LO's

This is my try at a one page LO. As you can see, I always do 2 pages. I love this picture of me and my girls. We had gone Christmas shopping and had this picture taken with all our loot. I felt it was appropriate to do a 1 page. I used Moxie papers, the Holiday Swirl and Holiday Surprise. As an accent I used a paper ornament I picked up at Target last year. I then used a scrap of the journaling paper that I had left over. I also stitched around the perimeter. Thanks for checking out my blog.
I have had a little extra time to scrap so I am scrappin some Christmas stuff. I used some more of my scraps for this layout. The papers are Bazzill Cardstock and Basic Grey Doner. I covered a Chipboard Christmas tree with the same papers. I also used the adhesive cover of a Prima Felt accents that I had already used. I traced it then filled it in with Black stickles. I used the new Prima Essentials flowers and Bazzill Bitty Blossoms. The centers are black bling and old buttons I already had.

3 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Lisa, this is such a cute idea! We girls do love to shop! I'm starting to get in the Christmas mood . . . love the layout! How is med school going for your daughter??? I think of her often.

Heather Bares said...

wow, you are cranking out some layouts!!!!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Great pages Lisa!!!! I am also getting into the mood for Christmas!!!!