My Scrap Stuff

Saturday, February 14, 2009

single page layouts

I usually scrap 2 page lo's but have started doing some 1page lo's. I like the fact that you can use one or 2 pictures and they don't look lost. This one was pretty simple, I covered the chipboard circles with coordinating papers and inked the chipboard flowers. After that I just layered papers and pictures.
I like this layout. I really like this paper from Fancy Pants. It is the "Office Space" from The Daily Grind collection. I also used a Fancy Pants transparancy over the center picture. I stickled the designs then stickled the red flowers and used bling on them. I also inked some Tim Holtz Grunge Board, and used some left over tickets to journal. The Birthday title is some old stickers I found in my stash. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: