My Scrap Stuff

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Clipboard Frames












Next weekend, Feb 20-22, my daughter, Jillian, is competing in a dance competition in Houston. The girls performing solo's get "good luck" gifts for each other. I decided I wanted to make small clipboard frames for each of them. I matched the colors of the girls costumes to the papers and flowers on their individual frame. I purchased these small acrylic clipboards at Walmart and covered them with the papers. I placed the photo mat in center and embellished with flowers and bling. On the back, I have each girls name, Song title and the year. I am happy with these results. They are cute, and didn't take too long to make. Wish us luck next weekend! Go Jilly!



4 comments:

vickie b said...

Love the clipboards. Such a great gift. Vickie B.

Heather Bares said...

wow, these look great!!!!

Lisa F. Hebert said...

This is a really great idea. Love the way they came out.

Kimo(don)2 said...

Hey Lisa..........love the boards and the IDEA.........great job.