My Scrap Stuff

Thursday, November 6, 2008

DT Oct Group Project

For our October meeting, we had to pick a name of another DT member. I picked Heather. The person we picked sent pictures to us and we were to create a layout for them. These pictures were of Heathers' girls during a ceremony at their school. They were releasing some balloons that were bound together and shaped like a rosary. I found it a challenge, but I enjoyed the challenge! I used the new Doodle Bug Glitter papers in white and red speckle from TM. I also cut out the design from the Prima Paintables. I highlighted the dots with black stickles, I used Prima felt flowers with bling and I used the white prima paper flowers, inked them with black soot and used the new inkables inks to shine them up. The center is black bling. In the upper corners I inked Tim Holtz grungeboard flourishes the same as the flowers. I went to our local Christian bookstore, found a beautiful rosary (not a blessed one) and used it on the left upper corner. I hope Heather likes it.

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

Lisa!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! And a real roseary, how brilliant is that!!!! The layout is gorgeous, I can't wait to see it in person, I am so excited!!!

Charlotte Cramer said...

This is fantastic Lisa!!!! What an awesome job!!!!!!!!

Connie Girard said...

Lisa, I saw some of it last month at the group night meeting when you were working so hard. I didn't realize that you had to give it to Heather. How hard is that? The finished product came out awesome. Great job!