My Scrap Stuff

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Melissa's Technique Tuesday Class Creation


During the afternoon on Sat., March 15th I also got to attend Melissa's Technique Tuesday Class at Treasured Memories. It began at 3pm and I finally left at 7pm. (I also shopped a little bit) The layout we created used the TT Puzzle chipboard. We also used the crackle paints, rub-ons and stamps. What I loved about this layout is the colors. It was great to be able to use my son's pictures. This will go into his Senior Album. I included pictures of Rhett fishing, playing paintball, a senior picture, football and homecoming pictures. Melissa did a GREAT JOB creating, and teaching this class. She is so much fun!

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

that is a great layout!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Awwwww, its great that you are able to put that in your son's album!!! Its awesome and I know he will love it!!!

Lisa Gautreau said...

I love what you did with the layout--a good choice for pics too! See you tomorrow!!