My Scrap Stuff

Monday, July 20, 2009

More layouts

Kevin and Jillian in Cozumel.
I took over 100 pictures of everyone on the slides on the Carnival Fantasy! We spent our days on the ship laying out by the slides so that Jillian could be on them. I can't wait to scrap these!!!!

This lo is one of my favorites that I've done lately. I adore these papers and the pictures are dear to me. Our whole family loves the beach, and I enjoyed capturing Jillian and her bff Lynzi playing at Biloxi Beach!


Jillian and I are HUGE Kenny Chesney fans! Did I say huge? Yep!!! We have been to 3 of his concerts in Lafayette and even got to meet him at the 2nd one. Anyway--this LO is our Kenny Chesney Concert. What a Great time we had. Toni Guillory and her daughter Simone came with us. Thanks to Toni for the Great pics of Kenny and Sugarland!



No comments: